Bye Bye .... Year 2007

Year 2007 is a very special year for me. My dearest and only sister got married in 2007. It was also the year when i started my foodie blog. I have surprised myself that i have added so many recipes and kept the blog active. Now i am sort of hooked on to it. I have also met a lot of new people through my blog.


As for myself I have surprised myself by adding more than 100 recipes which have been viewed by around 5000 visitors. Thanks to my mom and also the more famous cooks like Tarla Dala , Sajeev Kapoor who have aroused this interest of cooking in me. The posts / recipes which i have made have been very well received and i have received some interesting comments from many of you. I have also improved my blogging skills like Changing the format couple of times, Adding new functions to my blog etc.,.Looking at the photographs i can definitely say my photography and presentation skills have also been improved. I have also enjoyed participating in all the events (RCI, AFAM, JFI etc.,)


This year also has been quite revealing seeing my little son take his few steps, talk in his own language and also trying to speak our language. I am thrilled to bits that he enjoy's my cooking.


As for the new year I want to host a event for which i am expecting (hoping for) an active participation from all my co-bloggers.


This post is going to Nupur from One Hot Stove












Top 10 Recipes

Idli Uddina Vada

Puliyogare

Peas Capsicum Rice








Dishes From Each Month

Mysore Pak






Ulundogare and Jeera Rasam

Pudina Ambode and Gasagase Payasam

9 comments

Siri said...

Nice Post...Wishing You a very Happy and Joyous 2008 vanamala..:)

~ Siri

vimmi said...

enjoyed reading ur post and great recipes too. Happy new year

Nupur said...

What an array of wonderful dishes! Many of them are new to me. Thanks for participating :)
Happy New Year to you and your family!

Sagari said...

nice recipes vanamala and wish u a happy new year

EC said...

the list of top 10 posts are my favs too...great job and a happy new year

Anonymous said...

Such a nice list of dishes! How great it is to be able to review the year and reflect on the experience. I love your site! Have a wonderful and joyous 2008.

KonkaniBlogger said...

Nice list of top 10's..all wonderful dishes..Happy new year to u Vanamala..

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

Good job with your blog....New YEar wishes to you too!!

chemcookit said...

Dear Vanamala, great collection of dishes!
I wanted to take the occasion for letting you know that the FPOM roundup is finally up.. sorry for my delay! (I couldn't find your email address, so I thought you'd probably find this comment. :) ) Happy new year to you too!