MEME # 2

I have been tagged for a MEME by Food with a Pinch of Love from Skribles. Thank you

1. Last movie u saw in a theatre?
Kung Fu Panda – was really good movie

2. What book are u reading?
Not reading any currently.

3. Favourite board game?
Scrabble, Monopoly

4. Favourite magazine?
Femina, Womens Era, FilmFare

5. Favourite smells?
Cardamom, Sweet Mangoes, Mallige(Jasmine)flower

6. Favourite sounds?
Piano, Flute, Tabala

7. Worst feeling in the world?
When somebody very close hurts

8. What is the first thing you think of when u wake?
First god & then Coffee :)

9. Favourite fast food place?
Mumbai: Jhama in Vashi, Pav Bhaji Stall in Mahim, Pizza Hut, Shanti Sagar in Bangalore

10. Future childs name?
Will think of it in future …

11. Finish this statement—’If I had a lot of money I’d’
Start to make a list of things which i want to spend it on

12. Do u drive fast?
No

13. Do u sleep with a stuffed animal?
If you can call my husband one…

14. Storms–cool or scary?
Cool If i am watching it on tv & scary if iam really out there …

15. What was your first car?
Hyundai Tucson (SUV)

16. Favorite drink?
Vanilla Milkshake, hot filter coffee,

17. Finish this statement-If I had the time I would…
Based on my current addiction probably i would work more for my blog

18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
No i dont like broccoli

19. If you could dye your hair any other colour, what would be your choice?
No hair coloring for me

20. Name all the different cities/towns u have lived in?
Mysore, Sandur, Mahim, Vashi, Thane, Edinburgh, London, New Jersey, New York.

21. Favourite sports to watch?
Cricket

22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
Skribles know her through from blog. She has a wonderful blog and would love to know more about her.

23. Whats under your bed?
I have to check now !!

24. Would u like to be born as yourself again??
I think i would prefer some change

25. Morning person or night owl?
Surely a Night Owl

26. Over easy or sunny side up?
Sunny side up.

27. Favourite place to relax?
My bedroom

28. Favourite pie?
Never had one

29. Favourite icecream flavour?
Pista & Vanilla with Nuts

30. Of all the people u have tagged, who is the most likely to respond first?
TBC


Kalai


Happy Cook


Vani


My First MEME is Here

13 comments

Finla said...

Was really joy to know more about you.
Thankyou for tagging me.
Skribbles too have tagged me, so have to start writting them and them will post.

FH said...

Great MeMe mala!!

LOL @ #13. Is he cuddly like a teddy bear too? No, don't answer that!:D

Trisha is going to Kung Fu Panda today with her friends after school(last day of school), Tushar went to see it last week with his friends, so no chance of me watching that movie now, will wait until they show on HBO!:)

Uma said...

nice meme, vanamala! we also watched Kung Fu Panda last sunday. it was so funny and good, isn't it?

Vani said...

Nice to read about you, Vanamala! Will take up the tag sometime for sure! Loved the stuffed animal response! :) And you've lived in a lot of places!

Cham said...

Love ur meme,stayed in many places that is great :)

Prema Sundar said...

Nice to know more abt u thru the interesting meme vanamala.
enjoyed the teddy bear question and answer...
planned to watch kung fu panda next week.

Shri said...

nice knowing you.this is cool!!my friend also told abt the panda movie,should go.

Kalai said...

Loved reading your meme! I adore the smell of mallige poo, too! Thanks for tagging me, but I'd already done this one. Sorry!

TBC said...

Nice meme.:D
Thank you for thinking of me, Vanamala.:)

Shri said...

nice to know abt you mala.you have good recipes in your blog.

dimpleresta said...

Best pabbhaji in nj “Dimple USA” provides all types of chats, samosa, mini meals, ice creams.

best pabbhaji in nj

best kathi rolls in nj said...

Best pabbhaji in nj “Dimple USA” provides all types of chats, samosa, mini meals,ice creams.

best pabbhaji in nj

Unknown said...

best pabbhaji in nj
Best pabbhaji in nj “Dimple USA” provides all types of chats, samosa, mini meals,ice creams.