Corn Manchurian

I had corn kernels in my fridge. So I thought of doing something with that. I thought i would make Corn Manchurian Very simple to make and as you all know corn is good for health..little spicy in the winter to eat yummy !!!!! My husband and little son loved it very much...try it..




Ingredients


  • 1 Cup Corn Kernels (fresh or frozen )
  • 1 Medium Onion, finely chopped
  • 1 Green Pepper, finely chopped
  • 1 tsp tomato ketchup
  • 1/2 tsp soya sauce
  • 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
  • 1/4 tsp Oregano powder
  • 2 tsp Butter
  • salt to taste
  • 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves


Method
  1. Boil the corn in a little water, drained and keep aside
  2. Heat butter add onions, green peppers stirfry till done
  3. Add corn, salt, chilli powder, tomato ketchup, soya sauce stir for few minutes
  4. Add oregano mix well
  5. Garnish coriander. Serve immediately
| Copyright © Malas - Kitchen 2007 | | All rights reserved

9 comments

Mansi said...

hey, that's simple and tasty...nice dish to make when you are tired and need a quick fix!:)

Sagari said...

lovely and yummyyyyy recipe and thanks for visiting my blog

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

ez and a lovely evening snack!!

Red Chillies said...

"rubbing my eyes". Mala, no deep frying? This is just swesome. Wonderful idea as well.

Rachel said...

Simple and healthy! great one.

Jayashree said...

Sounds so simple....thx for sharing

EC said...

I too have some corn in my fridge..was wondering what new can i try with it..manchurian is a good idea

FH said...

Looks like a great tasting snack. Good one Mala!:))

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you have here....first time visitor, but really a good range of recipes you have got...

Corn manchurian looks yummy, shud try it once.